Are you interested to be part of our excellent team? We are looking for Competent cadets.
Minimum 2-3 year experience
We are looking for a C# developer responsible for building C# applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts.Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality output is essential.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
Familiarity with the .NET framework .NET 4.0 and above
Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
Skill for writing reusable C# libraries, WCF services and Web Services
Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server (Stored Procedures, Indexing , Functions)
- Knack for writing clean, readable C# code
Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Minimum 2-5 year experience
- Experience in implementing tasks using C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET and Entity Framework.
- Experience with MS SQL 2008/2012 , ability to write Stored Procedures, Function, Views and triggers
- Good Knowledge in MVC, Azure
- Good Knowledge in WCF, Windows Service and Web Service Api
- Good Knowledge in WPF MVVM
- Good Knowledge in OOP, n-tier architecture, MVVM and design patterns
- Good Knowledge in Web Technologies (HTML/ XML / XSD / XSLT / XPath)
- Good Knowledge in .Net 4.0 and 4.5
- Good Knowledge in LINQ
- Good Knowledge in Crystal reports, Open XML, and MS reporting services
- Knowledge in mobile technologies
Warehouse, Supply Chain Management, Distribution, E-Commerce experts in NAV 2013 R2 with 8- 10 years for exp.
Would be added advantage if he worked on NAV 2015 as well
The Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer’s primary responsibility is to perform development activities for new and existing Microsoft Dynamics NAV vertical solution for Office Product Dealers. The primary focus will be Dynamics NAV development, with additional activities using SQL and .NET, SSRS, and integrations with Dynamics NAV.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Configure, develop, and implement Microsoft Dynamics NAV software and components in all functional areas
- Create new and modify existing customizations as requested by customer
- Perform data conversions, debug system problems, and craft resolutions
- Install and implement service packs and hot fixes as needed
- Act as a technical liaison to business groups for application support
- Test functionality developed by the implementation team against business requirements
- Support and drive change process and communication
- Coordinate and contribute to end-user training including development of system documentation and training materials
- Assist in functional specification of customizations required for Microsoft Dynamics NAV implementations
- Provide pre-go-live and post-go-live end user support
- Serve as the lead technical expert on the implementation team
- Take responsibility for the customized unit programming and overall system functionality
- Work with the Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Consultants to understand the business / application requirements of the assigned task
- Take responsibility for delivering development tasks within agreed upon time budgets and timelines
- Deliver code customizations with proper documentation
Credentials & Experience
- College degree in a related discipline strongly desired
- Professional certification and accreditation strongly recommended or equivalent work experience
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV certification(s) or certifications in a related discipline a plus
- Minimum 3 years of ERP programming experience and hands-on work with full life-cycle implementations
- 3 or more years of experience as a software developer specifically working with the Dynamics NAV C/SIDE C/AL development language
- Role Tailored Client (RTC) development experience (including page and report development in Visual Studio)
- SQL experience a plus
- Experience working with common third party add-on solutions and their integration with Dynamics NAV highly desired
- Prior Dynamics NAV upgrade and data migration experience highly desired
- Ability to document code customizations in compliance with established standards and practices
- Ability to translate customer business requirements and specifications into code solutions along with the ability to develop and manage hours estimates
- Ability to debug errors efficiently and effectively
- Capability of managing multiple assignments simultaneously
- Capability of testing one’s own work and delivering working products
Candidate Success Criteria and Attributes
- Ability to understand, communicate and interpret client business processes and requirements
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple demands
- Proven ability to write effective system and process documentation –including business and system requirements, process diagrams, and data flow charts
- Exceptional customer service skills, follows up with clients and team members, and takes initiative to anticipate and solve problems
- Effective time management skills
- Fluency in English – both written and verbal – mandatory
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with little supervision
- Ability to handle and resolve conflict
we are looking for 4+ Java Candidate
Experience in developing and consuming reusable Java components and application.
Should have worked in java based Content Management Systems.
Should be capable to presenting data in various formats that aid better user experience (Charts & Animations).
Experience in handling and processing large data & ETL based scripts is an added advantage.
- Graduate with minimum 4 years of Java/Linux Opensource & Web development
- Experience with development on mobile platforms
Preferred Skills: D3,Mootools,Other scripting tools,Java,Knowledge for DIY tool for web based charting is an added advantage.
CTC: As per industry standard.